Using the TechnoTrend S-2400 box
Harry H. Arends writes:
I want to let you know that I have the system running under VISTA.
To do so I followed this road and it was done in 20 Minutes:
- First removed all known TechnoTrend and T-Systems software, including the drivers in the System32 map.
Also at this point disconnect the S-2400 device.
- Install the EKU first and run the cleanup_v4.5.bat file.
- Connect the S-2400 to the system and let the BDA driver be installed.
- Start in the map DVB-Software/TechnoTrend/3rdParty/DriverSetup
DriverSetup.exe and let the network card be installed.
- Using the Network Centre changed the IP address of the DVB changed
- Using Firefox as my standard browser i disabled eToken in the
- Installed after that the T-Systems software and restarted the
Whilst the hardware was already running using XP, after that data
came in directly using Vista instead.